Blogs are nothing if its readers don’t post commen ts, and we appreciate the comments we receive from our readers! It’s comments like yours and every other reader’s that makes the blogosphere go round.
At Information Technology Group, we try our best to read every comment that we receive, but it is not always going to be possible for us to leave a response to each and every comment. However, don’t let that be a deterrent: odds are there are plenty of other readers with the same questions, thoughts, or suggestions, so your comments can help provoke a great conversation, as well as serving as yet ANOTHER way you can help establish a strong web presence!
Please take a moment and read our blog commenting guidelines:
- Please ensure that all comments are relevant to the original posting and that they are on topic.
- Do not post any comments that contain any profanity, solicitations, or hate speech.
- Spamming of any kind will not be tolerated (this includes link dropping).
- Don’t include any type of signature URLs in your comment section. People will visit your profile if they want to find out more about you.
- If any content on your profile is offensive – including any links that you post – that will also be removed.
- Feel free to disagree or add additional tips and pointers in the comment section. All we ask is that you do so in a respectful manner and be open to any comments in return.
Information Technology Group’s Rights
When you post comments in our blog, this constitutes as you agreeing to these blogging guidelines.
We at ITG reserve the right to remove any comments that we don’t feel fall in line with our guidelines, or that we feel are not in the best interest of our blogging community.
Our aim is to cultivate a great forum for those with a common goal and to be a resourceful, thought provoking place where you can not only develop and grow, but where YOU can even help others develop! Great ideas come from great communication, and that’s exactly what we offer.