Finally, a perfect business phone solution: VoIP
Information Technology Group offers VoIP installation in Connecticut and the tri-county area. VoIP, or voice over Internet Protocol, is a business phone solution for all your communication needs. This service provides customers with a phone service better than hosted and traditional phone systems. Using VoIP, your business calls can be made over virtually any IP network, even including public WiFi hotspots.
For decades, businesses have searched for a simple and cost-effective way to make their employees more reachable. This new service leverages your company’s existing investment in smartphones without increasing expensive cellular talk time. Now your customers only need to know one number to reach any of the employees in your company!
Is VoIP the business phone solution for your organization?
- Would you like to significantly decrease your monthly communications costs?
- Do you run multi-location offices with separate phone systems at each?
- Would you like to unify all of your business communications, including voice, fax, and mobiles?
- Would you like your phone system to be better prepared for disaster?
- You need advanced phone services…but you think you can’t afford them?
Some of VoIP’s many beneficial features include:
- Find me/Follow me call forwarding sends calls to smartphones after a pre-determined number of rings
- In-class multi-location operation
- Presence Indicators showing the users that are available, busy, dialing and ringing
- Unlimited conference calling
- Multi-layer automated attendant
- Paging and group paging
- Voicemail groups
- Line pooling between locations
- Reduced TCO
- Call transferring and flexible call routing
- Call parking, intercom and paging
- Voicemail to email unified messaging
- Soft Phone Extensions
- Even keep your old telephone numbers!
Interest in learning more about VoIP?
Contact us today for a free VoIP assessment. You will speak to one of our skilled engineers to find out if VoIP is the best business phone solution for you. Simply fill out the form to the right and one of our team members will contact you shortly.